Prince Islands (Adalar)


Hey guys,
sorry for my lack of posting!
This month has been and is still completely crazy, but in a very good way!
We had guests first in early october and then took off to an amazing vacation in Alanya during Kurban Bayrami!
I literally have a lot of pictures to share and you definitely gotta be bombed by them throughout the next days and weeks! Stay tuned!
I'm gonna start this whole series with pictures taken at Büyükada the biggest one of the 'Prince Islands' archipelago located in the Marmara Sea.
A true paradise just a few miles outside Istanbul and as you can imagine a shelter for a lot of big city livers especially during summer!
It was so quiet and peaceful there and so hard to imagine that we were just outside Istanbul.
The skyline felt completely surreal!
If you're on search for escaping this crazy city during your stay (trust me, it happens), you should really not miss Büyükada. Just take a ferry from Kabatas and one and a half hour later you'll be there! 
Surprised by a ton of cute little restaurants and cafés and picturesque houses.
A lot of them from the 19th century, a time when a lot of wealthy Istanbulites escaped the city. Just like the Hamptons to New York.
Best way to explore the island is by bike!!
I mark this with two excalamtion points, because you could also take a horse buggy, which you really should NOT do! In my point of view!
The horses really suffer and have to live under bad conditions!
It was heartbreaking! Literally!
A bike though is just 10 TL a day and better for your personal health and body anyway!

Rare appearance by my boyfriend!










I Was Wearing

Poncho - Bought in Galata
Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Fila (similar here and here)
Sunglasses - Mister Spex

Kommentare

  1. wow,amazing PHOTOS! AMAZING!
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/2013/10/pumps.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. omg, I need to travel here asap. It looks beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That place looks absolutely beautiful. I would love to visit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amazing photos ;) Very beautiful place ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog on bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh the place looks fantastic!:) love your poncho!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts