Hotlist: Red and Silver Obsession for Fall


Hey guys,
I know it's certainly not fall yet and I still haven't had a true summer vacation, but I already start thinking about what to invest in for the most beautiful of all seasons. Don't get me wrong though, I'm just very into Indian Summer!! - not into that crap that's following when November is right around the corner!
So anyways, I think my autumn wardrobe is pretty much complete as I have invested in a new coat as recently as last fall... but, I'm a girl and I can certainly not help myself and of course I spied a great coat from the new H&M Trend collection that will be out in four weeks. This is an amazing piece, right? 


This coat is extremely smoking hot, but actually not the hot stuff I wanted to discuss today! A while ago I saw on Cupcakes and Cashmere written by the beautiful Emily a blog post about a Pop of Red. I was truly sold by the cool combination of neutrals and, literally, a pop of red and I really thought this could be my/a musthave piece for the new season. Obsessed as I was I searched the entire web for the ultimate red accessories and I want to present you now what I found. Of course am I also very curious about your opinion on a pop of red! I, personally, thought that the coolest thing you could invest in is a bold pair of boots like the ones below (klick on the pictures to get to the associated websites):

Boots by Underground via Asos

Boots by Zara

So you might wonder now why the hack I wrote 'Red and Silver Obsession' am I right? So I was right about to get myself a red pair of boots until I saw the new campaign of Zara and what did I see? Silver boots!! I was sold AGAIN! - and now, I can absolutely not decide for which 'color' I should go for! Poor me!!! Can you help me out? What is your favorite? Red or silver? - or, evil you, both?

Boots by Underground via Asos

Boots by Zara 

Pictures taken from H&M, Asos and Zara

Kommentare

  1. Really like the boots on the top, the perfect red :) Thank your for your comment and to be honest I also prefer my humble Zara jumper to the Kenzo one apart from the price tag :)

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts