Indiana Jones


Heya guys!
How is it going? Are you enjoying the beautiful weather out there?
Finally the time arrived to throw on light-weight summer clothes. Thank god! That was long overdue, wasn't it!
Yesterday was already nice, but today was a true summer's day and it was actually really humid, and what is better on such a sweaty day than a light-weight cotton fabric?
So thankful for this dress my mom sewed me last summer! It is just perfect for a weather like this, because it's light, it's cotton, it's simple, yet very outstanding and eye-catching. I am seriously so in love with the print! Literally no further accessories needed so I just added a golden belt, a golden bracelet and the usual signature fringe (of course *haha). 



On Me:

Dress - Mommy made this (very first outfit I ever posted here by the way - klick)
Bag - Asos (last seen here)
Shoes - Minnetonka (new summer favorite)
Belt - Mango (similar)
Bracelet - C&A
Sunglasses - H&M

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts