Impressionen Art Basel


Hey loves,
I finally managed to upload these pictures from our trip to Basel two weeks ago!
We spent an amazing day in the home of the Art Basel - and that was also actually the reason why we went to Switzerland.
A total must for every art historian, fashionista, hipster and the who is who of the entire art world.
So I think it's not really surprising that my boyfriend and I were actually rather more interested in observing people than in watching art work *haha.
Since I am very shy when it comes to photographing strangers you will only see some impressions of the art work that was on exhibition by art galleries from everywhere around the globe and of course one or two pics of my outfit!
Have fun enjoying the images and I hope they motivate you to explore the Art Basel yourself! May it be in Basel, Miami or Hong Kong - it's truly worth it!
I, for myself, came home with a lot of inspirations likewise art history and style.











I love everything about this picture - especially the bag my boyfriend is carrying in the back!

While regarding this art work I immediately thought of The Little Prince and the snake who ate an elephant.

This is impressive in so many different ways and one of the most profound paintings of the exhibition!


Biggest birthday candles ever seen!


Still thinking about how the fuck this is working out!!

I Was Wearing

Dress - Forever 21
Bag - Christmas Market Booth
Moccasins - Minnetonka (I bought them here)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts