Does the Snake eat Grapes?


For sure the snake is very hungry!

When it comes to Christmas everything is so lovely and festive. Hanging out with your friends and family and making them happy with a little Christmas gift is so much fun and enjoyable. Since I moved out about 3 years ago and don't get to see my family that often, Christmas has become much more important to me!
I enjoy things now that I absolutely hated when I still lived at home... like doing groceries! Well, I actually celebrate it now :D.
Today I went Christmas grocery shopping with my mom and hell yeah, we bought A LOT OF food! Looking forward to eat all of this!
Did you already got everything you need for the upcoming days? Food and of course gifts and stuff?

Our festivities actually start tomorrow since it's my brother's birthday :). So it's like 4 days of Christmas celebrations and eating the whole entire day. Yay!!

The only sad thing is that it will pretty much not be a white Christmas this year :'(. 
It's seriously way too warm outside and I was able to just wear knits and a light leather jacket today. Can't decide if it's a good or a bad thing. What do you think? Are you fond of a white Christmas or are you more into warmer temperatures?

Do you remember my leather jacket from Margiela x H&M and that it was too chunky for me? Well, I also eyed this H&M leather jacket a while ago especially when I saw it on Helena from Brooklyn Blonde. It looked so amazing on her and I had to get this jacket right away! Too bad it was sold out so soon, but when you check the online store very early in the morning (I'm mean like very early... 6 AM and earlier), you might get a chance to put your hands on it. I actually ordered this jacket at 3 AM :D! But, it was worth it!! It's a jacket that fits like a second skin and matches everything. Just THE jacket I was looking for for so long!
An early Christmas gift to me :)!
What wishes do you have for Christmas or do you already know what gifts you gonna get?
I'm also getting a sewing machine so that I can do more DIYs! Can hardly wait to welcome it to my little fashion world :)!

Beanie - Knitted by my mommy
Scarf - Ernsting's Family

Leather Jacket - H&M 
Knit - Mango
Top - H&M Basic Stuff
Snake-Print-Pants - H&M score (last seen here)
Shoes - Zalando Collection (last seen here)

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts