Girls about Town

Hey guys,
today is my grandpa's birthday and we all had been invited to a nice breakfast this morning.
Not only was it so amazing and delicious, but also the restaurant, with its location in the rather countryside, makes it such a beautiful spot!
I just couldn't help myself and had to shoot a few pictures (or my little 14-year-old brother, who was too kind to do this) - along with my sister Tiziana who joined me for this post!

While thrifting some stuff lately I found this gorgeous jacket I'm wearing below which reminds me so much of  Marc Jacobs'  geometrical prints S/S 2013!
- and also that huge black and white trend that my sister and I chose for today's looks!
Isn't her dress gorgeous she found just recently at Mango?




My brother Zoltan (who shot the photos above) also makes a little appearance!


Tiziana was wearing

Dress - Mango
Bag - Cowboysbelt (try similar)
Shoes - Deichmann


Zoltan was wearing

Jacket - Tokyo Tigers
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Deichmann


I was wearing

Jacket - Thrifted
Top - H&M Basic
Skirt - Zara (try similar)
Shoes - Zara 

Kommentare

  1. Haha Love your pictures in this post. So fun. Thanks again for linking up last week. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts