let that pale skin enjoy some sunshine


Heya guys,
Heidelberg always has some little treasures to offer and when I came across this beautiful door it was a no-brainer to take some pictures.
When I got dressed this morning though I actually didn't even think about shooting an outfit today... I just threw on what everybody did to bear the incredible heat outside. Shorts and tanks...
I didn't want to got all that casual though and also went for one of my favorite necklaces and, of course, my beloved glitter gold Toms - the most comfortable summer shoe ever owned (since 2009)!




When you following via Instagram or Facebook you already saw that I thrifted some stuff today!
For just 28€ I got an amazing skirt/blouse ensemble, a floral dress, an up-to-date black bomber jacket and absolutely incredible python print flats!
Amazing, right?
Do you guys also thrift a lot?


I was wearing

Tank - H&M Basic
Shorts - cut-off Levi's
Alpargatas - Toms
Bag - Mini Collection (last seen here)
Necklace - Sixx
Shades - H&M
Belt - H&M

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts