What dreams are made of!


Last night the Academy Awards took place at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles! - a sentence that stands for itself!
I actually didn't stay up all night just to watch the show (I think that the Oscars, besides the most famous red carpet in the whole entire world, of course, are always a little boring to watch - I recorded it so many times in the past and was always disappointed by how boring the show then actually was)... but first thing this morning was of course checking up who won and, MOREOVER, who appeared in what designer!! - unfortunately, show and red carpet were same thing this year... I was missing true statement dresses!! - just a few ladies carried my breath away!

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen// Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture// Charlize Theron in Dior

Naomi Watts in Armani Privé// Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad// Jane Fonda in Versace

I actually cannot take my eyes off of Jane Fonda! She is my girl of the night! This lady is already 75 years old (please think about it) and outclasses any other lady at the Academy Awards! She looks so stunning in her yellow Versace gown! Chapeau!!   

Salma Hayek in Alexander Mc Queen// Jennifer Garner in Gucci// Helena Bonham-Carter in Vivienne Westwood

Wow! Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck really stand out of the crowd!! - and Helena Bonham-Carter is just so very rad!! She can truly wear whatever she wants (I am not joking in this place) and still looks so weird, yet super stunning! Sometimes you should just take it easy-going, right?


Special Congrats


My special congrats are highly addressed to Christoph Waltz! Congratulations to your second Oscar!
I cannot say how much I admire him! He is just an outstanding actor and I feel so happy for him that he  finally is a BIG part of the huge Hollywood Olymp - he deserves it so, so very much!! Much more than any other actor/actress in the whole entire world!

Pictures: Getty Images

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts