Easy Cooking: Spaghetti Pizza


Yesterday my boyfriend surprised me with a somewhat 'gross' idea... 'let's make spaghetti pizza'! At first I was like 'Really? That sounds disgusting and besides what is spaghetti pizza anyway?'...
Since I am a good girlfriend (at least I think I am *haha) I let him decide and do the grocery shopping. How often is that going to happen, right?
In the end I was actually surprised by this super easy and actually super delicious dish! It's like pizza, but  with a 'spaghetti dough'. Yummy, yummy, yummy, but the best thing is that it's especially worthwhile for every 'poor' and 'lazy' student. This dish is a) the right thing for a low budget and b) does not take you longer than 30 minutes, pinky promise!

All you need is:

1 package of spaghetti (like 500 g)
1-2 packages of sieved tomatoes (I would take 2)
a few cherry tomatoes
anything you like to have on your pizza (anything goes)
1 package shredded cheese (I would prefer Mozzarella)


Step 1:

- boil the spaghetti normal way
- after pouring them off put the spaghetti on a baking tray
- salt and pepper the sieved tomatoes and pour them over the spaghetti (make sure everything is covered)
- slice the cherry tomatoes and put them on the 'dough'


Step 2:

- put anything you like on your pizza (I went for tuna and artichoke, my boy for salami)


Step 3:

- cheese it and put it in the oven
- set the oven to 200° C (392° F) and hot air
- bake it for 15-20 minutes (I would rather say 20 minutes)


!!READY!!


(: EAT AND ENJOY :)

By the way, we stole this recipe from the cooking book 'Satt durch alle Semester 2'.
I can truly recommend it since it offers loads of delicious and affordable dishes.
In December 2012 I already tried a Zebra Cake from the book that you can find here...

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts