Happy New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR 
TO YOU, MY LOVELY READERS


Thank you so much for reading and supporting my blog.
I only started three months ago and it is a true pleasure that already about 1800 people find their way to my little world of life, style and lifestyle.
I am very excited to see what the new year might bring and wish you guys all the best to make it the best year of your lives!
Keep rocking on!

I also prepared a little flashback for you :).

let the blog project begin

Bodrum, Turkey 2012
and 2013 it's gonna be a longer stay, but in Istanbul

very first outfit shoot

Pure and cozy weekend!

James Bond Moment?

Yieehaa!

The snake is coming!

leopard booties :)

Toms and me in Istanbul, March 2012 <3
Gonna be a longer stay later this year!
Yay!
It's such a beautiful and interesting city!

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M
Designer Crush

snake meets burgundy

Christmas Eve

protect the skin you are in


HAVE AN EXCITING YEAR
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts