going home/leopardy


Unfortunately, this is the very last day of visiting my family and my former home. It was such a great time and so many beautiful things happened. Christmas, a removal, a wedding, New Year's and many more.
Since my train goes at 8 pm tonight, I had the time to spend half of the day with my mom and sister in Münster.
We actually went, because Münster has a TK MAXX :D.
I LOVE this store. I know it sells a lot of crap, but, when you look through the aisles very thoroughly you find true treasures... like this leopard coat below. Doesn't it look so wild and beautiful?


Scarf - knitted by my mommy
Sweater - Ernsting's Family
Plaid Shirt - Forever 21 (super old)
Shorts - Guess (super old)
Booties - Zalando Collection (last seen here)
Jewelry - Ernsting's Family


favorite shoes of the moment

Favorite Coat of the Moment - Bershka (sold out, last seen here)
Bag - Kleiderkreisel Find

TK Maxx leopard coat

feeling very sophisticated

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts