Under Construction

My blog is currently under construction, but will soon offer my little world about life and style and lifestyle!

That crazy girl on the photo is actually me enjoying some time at the dOCUMENTA (13) in Kassel! As a passionate student of art history you will always be informed about what's going on in the beautiful world of the arts!

I know that this outfit might be a little chilly right now, but it's one of the only pictures I've got so far! You could wear it with tights, a knitted cardigan and moccasin boots and it would be looking just as lovely!


Dress (self-made - similar hereherehere and here) Purse (H&M - old - similar here and here) Belt (Mango) Patent Ballet Flats (Zara - old - similar here and here) Jewelry (similar here, here and here)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts