Grey is the New Black

Hey guys,
today unfortunately just a quick update since I have to pack for my move to Istanbul, which is, for a girl with a huge closet, quite A CHALLENGE!
I bought this dress recently at H&M for unbeatable 7€ (use codes 0560 and 1304 at the online store), but it has such a smooth and delicate fabric that I am already in love - and besides, I was really on search for a grey maxi dress, because I think it does so much more for my skin color than black maxi dresses, or black in general, do.
This dress is also so amazingly versatile and can easily be dressed up and down within seconds!
Today I decided to wear it with a small golden belt and never-out-of-fashion Converse for the ultimate juxtaposition!
While I went out the door for breakfast with friends this morning, all my boyfriend said for a goodbye was: "Are you really gonna wear this dress with THESE shoes?" - WELL!! Yes, indeed!
What do you think? Do you like this juxtaposition of sporty and elegant?



I Was Wearing

Dress - H&M
Belt - Mango (old, similar)
Shoes - Converse

Kommentare

  1. Such a cute look! Love everything about it<3
    Keep in touch yeah?1

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this look, and I totally agree, I love gray! People tell me I'm depressing because its my favourite colour. They can shut up! It's so flattering and versatile!

    Love your blog (Found you on "Thats my style" link party :) )

    R x
    http://roisinreports.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much :)! They should really shut up :D! Grey is not depressive AT ALL! I love it so much as well, especially paired with bright colors!

      Löschen
  3. I love this outfit it's simple but beautiful :)
    youngbutambitious.blogspot.be

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love that you wore this with converse!!! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share next week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i really really like your outfit. i agree with you. keep in touch. kisses
    http://honeyandcotton.org/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like! I've been wanting to buy a grey maxi-- I love how you keep it casual with the Chucks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you so much for all your responds =)! xx Belinda

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts