Quick Snap: Running Errands


Hey guys,
TGIF!
Although there was not that much going on this week with that extra day off on Wednesday.
Today I had to run errands and prepare some stuff for work in the city.
I almost never take the tram to the centre, because I'm using the way as a kind of workout for staying fit and healthy. So in most cases I ride the bike or go on foot.
Lately it is kind of a challenge to get dressed for this outside 'workout' actually since the weather is so undefined...
It's warm, it's cold, it's dry, it's wet... and so on and on.
This year has been and still is totally crazy weatherwise!
Anyway, one thing that is absolutely necessary while riding the bike or going on foot are flat shoes - and no one, I mean no one, can ever tell me that this is possible in heels LOL!

Hat - Maison Scotch (sold out - last seen here)
Leather Jacket - H&M (last season - try this, this or this)
Brocade Scarf - Bought on a Dutch Market in Enschede
Dress - H&M (ooooooold - like 5 or 6 years old)
Ballet Flat - H&M
Bag - Promod


First stop this morning was Star Coffee, because I needed caffeine - so badly!
Btw, Star Coffee is a local coffee store chain in Mannheim and Heidelberg and tastes so much better than Starbucks does (it's cheaper, too)!
You gotta need to try that out!


How amazing are these yellow tulips I discovered in the city?


Of course there was still some time to check out the new swimwear collection by H&M!
This amazing dress that you can only see partly belongs to the collection and is actually a beach dress.
In my opinion it's a pity just to wear it at the beach and over a bikini, because it is way too beautiful to do just that.
One thing bothering, it's way too transparent to wear it on the street... DILEMMA - BIG DILEMMA!
I'll figure something out to make it work and then I'll let you know!


Have a great weekend guys - and don't forget to smile, be happy and have a good time!! 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts