The White Stripes


Hey guys,
so sorry for not being here for quite a while! I was home over Easter first and after that directly flew to Vienna to visit a close friend of mine.
So many impressions, inspirations and interesting encounters over the last days and weeks. Definitely a lot to share!

First of all, before sharing all those other beautiful impressions of Vienna, I want to show you today's outfit. It was still shoot in the amazing capital of Austria and tonight I'm already back in Mannheim. Traveling is a strange thing, isn't it? So happy to be with my darling again, but so sad to leave a stunning place that I absolutely fell in love with.

I only had a morning left in Vienna today before leaving towards Mannheim and my friend and I used it to have an Arabic breakfast that was mind-blowing...


... and after that we saw this super cool thrift store that had all this amazing stuff that you can see below. So glad we didn't saw it earlier, because I would have spent all my money there instead of going to the museums. That would have been a bad thing *haha.
Luckily I still had enough money to buy an amazing midi skirt that you will see soon here on the blog. Did you hear that it's going to be over 20° C on Monday? So amazing!!!


I was wearing

Coat - Bershka
Shirt - H&M
Pants - Zara TRF
Shoes - Minnetonka Tramper
Belt - H&M
Bag - Mango
Necklace - Gift

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts