summertime sadness

Everytime I take a look at these photographs I feel a great sadness within me! Summer was such a beautiful time this year although it hadn't been all that good in Germany. That's why I took off to Turkey for two weeks in August together with my boy to catch some rays and just let it go. I think the pictures argue for themselves! 
Where did you spend your summer vacation? Are you still in some sort of melancholy, just like me? 
I mean, I love layered looks in fall and winter, but I just hate it when it's so fucking cold outside!

Museum for Underwater Archaeology, Bodrum

Top - H&M
Skirt - Mango (similar here, here and here)

Purse - Mango 
Sandals - old (bought in Switzerland 3 years ago)
Shades - Urban Outfitters

 

Museum for Underwater Archaeology in Bodrum








beautiful spots to hang out and let it go







Turkish Bazar







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts